Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

Varun Dhawan:Comedy is in my blood

Varun Dhawan, who will be seen in his filmmaker father David Dhawan’s ‘Main Tera Hero’, says comedy is in blood.


Varun DhawanComedy is in my blood


 


Comedy king David Dhawan successfully tickled the funny bone of the audience with films like ‘Biwi No 1′, ‘Hero No 1′, ‘Coolie No 1′, ‘Partner’ and others. Now, Varun will be seen in the romantic-comedy film ‘Main Tera Hero’.


“Comedy is in my blood. I have inherited that. It is like a reflex action in my body. I have grown up watching films of Govinda, Salman Khan and others,” Varun told reporters at the trailer launch of ‘Main Tera Hero’.


In the trailer of the film, Varun is seen doing mimicry of Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor.


But, he says he is not mimicking any actor and has just followed his father’s style.


Varun is all praise for his elder brother and director Rohit, of ‘Desi Boyz‘ fame.


“Whatever I am today is because of him… I am an actor all because of him. He has sacrificed lot of things for me. I got to do my second film because of him,” Varun  said. Read more on msn.



Varun Dhawan:Comedy is in my blood

No comments:

Post a Comment