Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Preeti Desai: I was nervous about chemistry with Abhay Deol

Actress Preeti Desai, who will share screen space with boyfriend, Abhay Deol, for the first time in ‘One By Two‘, says she was initially nervous regarding her chemistry with the actor-producer in the movie.


Preeti Desai: I was nervous about chemistry with Abhay Deol


“Initially I was nervous as I was thinking how my chemistry will appear with Abhay in the film,” the model-turned-actress said in an interview.


“It is my first film with him but it was a smooth chemistry between us. We were very professional while working in the film,” she added.


However, she feels that it is the audience that will decide their pairing in the film after watching it.


“The audience will decide when they watch the film,” she said.


‘One By Two’ is a love story and revolves around a couple who meet each other while living in Mumbai. Both are fed up with their lives and desperately want their situation to change.


Abhay says the film is a mix of his earlier films, ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara‘ and ‘Socha Na Tha‘, that talked about romance, philosophy and adventure.Read more on msn.



Preeti Desai: I was nervous about chemistry with Abhay Deol

No comments:

Post a Comment