Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Child actors made 'Goli Soda' a success: Director

Cinematographer-turned-director S.D Vijay Milton talks about the response to his Tamil directorial ‘Goli Soda’


Child actors made 'Goli Soda' a success Director


S.D Vijay Milton, who is elated at the response to ‘Goli Soda’, credits the film’s lead cast of four child actors for the success.


“It’s not easy to make a commercial film with child actors. But I was lucky enough to work with these very talented kids. I’m delighted with the overall response and I think the credit goes to these kids, who worked extremely hard in their respective roles,” Milton told us.


“The realistic stunts in the film were particularly raved by the audience as well as critics. I think this is my biggest achievement in my cinematic career,” he added.


Set against the backdrop of Koyambedu market, the film narrates the story of four kids who lock horns with the local bigwig. Read More On MSN



Child actors made 'Goli Soda' a success: Director

No comments:

Post a Comment