Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Nageswara Rao, my father was a humble human being: Son Nagarjuna

Superstar Nagarjuna talks about late Telugu icon and father Akkineni Nageswara Rao.


Nageswara Rao, my father was a humble human being Son Nagarjuna


He was a legend in the Telugu film industry. But in real life, Akkineni Nageswara Rao, popularly known as ANR, was a humble man, says his son and Nagarjuna.


It would be near impossible to fill the gap created by the demise Jan 22 of his 91-year-old father who won the Padma Vibhushan and Dadasaheb Phalke Award for his contribution to cinema, Nagarjuna told us in a telephone interview.


“My childhood was special because dad brought me a bicycle when I was small and I loved it,” Nagarjuna said in the interview, detailing his earliest memories of ANR.


How do you differentiate between ANR the father and the star? Read More On MSN



Nageswara Rao, my father was a humble human being: Son Nagarjuna

No comments:

Post a Comment