Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

Kristen Stewart: 'Camp X-Ray' after 'Twilight' was exciting

Kristen Stewart, who plays a young military woman in ‘Camp X-Ray’, said she was initially nervous to take up her latest role.


 


Kristen Stewart 'Camp X-Ray' after 'Twilight' was exciting


 


The 23-year-old actress said she was sceptical about people’s response but was also excited to play a “larger than herself” character, reported Contactmusic.


“I was so nervous when I first started working and preparing because I didn’t think that people would believe me or think that I looked tough in a uniform,” Stewart said.


“I was excited to play someone, who was standing up to something much larger than herself,” she added. Read more on msn.



Kristen Stewart: 'Camp X-Ray' after 'Twilight' was exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment