Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Parineeti Chopra: Priyanka is not my role model

‘Ishaqzaade’ star Parineeti Chopra talks about her actress-cousin Priyanka Chopra.


Parineeti Chopra Priyanka is not my role model


Parineeti Chopra in one of her latest interviews to fashion magazine Vogue India says that she seeks help from Priyanka Chopra, but the latter is not her role model.


Parineeti said that she doesn’t want to emulate the former Miss World, who has delivered hits like ‘Krrish 3‘, ‘Barfi!’ and ‘Kaminey’.


“She’s not my role model. In fact, nobody is my role model. In this profession, you cannot aim at having a career like someone else’s. I could be inspired by different people for different things, but that’s about it,” said Parineeti, who will be on the cover of Vogue India’s February issue this year. Read More On MSN



Parineeti Chopra: Priyanka is not my role model

No comments:

Post a Comment