Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

Farhan Akhtar: says, My strength is writing and direction

Farhan Akhtar says though he is presently enjoying acting, his real potential lies in writing and directing films.


Farhan Akhtar says, My strength is writing and direction


Before venturing into acting, Farhan, 40, directed, produced and wrote films.


“I wanted to be associated with films, my strengths were in writing and direction. When I did films like ‘Dil Chahta Hai‘, ‘Lakshya’ and ‘Don‘, I was working closely with actors. I felt I should try my hands in acting as I would learn lot of things as a director,” Farhan said at a promotional event of his upcoming film ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects‘ last evening.


“I am happy to be acting in films. I did ‘Rock On’. The experience was good and I explored it further. I don’t think about what people think about me, like taking me seriously or not. My focus is to continue doing good work. I am thankful to audience for the acceptance and support they have shown over the years,” he said.Read more on msn.



Farhan Akhtar: says, My strength is writing and direction

No comments:

Post a Comment