Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

I have had some great memories with my flop films: Clooney

Hollywood superstar George Clooney, who will be seen next in ‘Monuments Men‘, talks about flop films and co-stars.


I have had some great memories with my flop films Clooney


George Clooney has revealed that he has had some great experiences on movies that flopped.


The ‘Monuments Men’ actor said he has not enjoyed working on some of his most successful projects, reported Contactmusic.


“… Some of the best films have been the least fun experiences and some of the worst, I’ve made lifelong friends out of it. It’s the kind of thing where the memory of the film is very different than how it was reviewed, because it’s months out of your life and you end up making close friends or having great experience on films that don’t necessarily work. And that’s a tricky thing to come to terms with,” he said. Read More On MSN



I have had some great memories with my flop films: Clooney

No comments:

Post a Comment