Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

Laura Prepon finds Tom Cruise 'hot'

Laura Prepon finds Hollywood star Tom Cruise hot and is flattered by the speculation that she is dating the ‘Mission: Impossible‘ star.


Laura Prepon finds Tom Cruise 'hot'


The 34-year-old ‘Orange is the New Black’ actress said that rumours about her dating Cruise are untrue and she finds them funny, reported Contactmusic.


“I’m flattered because I think he’s hot, so I’m like, ‘Oh, that’s nice,’ and apparently he’s very gentlemanly with me. Apparently we get along great and he knows that I have a favourite bottle of wine that I didn’t even know I had,” she said.


It had previously been claimed Cruise and Prepon first went on a date at the Manor Hotel in Los Angeles last November and the actor – who was previously married to Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes – was instantly smitten by her.


Prepon previously dated ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ actor Chris Masterson before their reported split in 2012.


Source: MSN



Laura Prepon finds Tom Cruise 'hot'

No comments:

Post a Comment