Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

Jamie Dornan tired of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role

After months of playing S&M-loving billionaire Christian Grey in the upcoming ‘Fifty Shades of Grey‘ movie, actor Jamie Dornan has revealed that he is tired of tying women up.


Jamie Dornan tired of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role


The 31-year-old Irish hunk, who welcomed a baby girl in November with wife Amelia Warner, said if the film fails to do well at the box-office then he would change diapers of his daughter, reported Us magazine.


“I’m tired. I’m tired. It’s a mad year, professionally, personally. Right now I don’t need to work if there’s nothing that I want to do. I’ve done three jobs back to back. Let’s see how they are received. If there’s nothing I want to do, I’ll just play golf and change (diapers),” he said.


In the film adaptation of E L James’ bestselling erotic novel, Dornan’s role involves adroit and tactile skills.


“There are a couple of classic knots I know now and I’ve put them to good use far too many times recently. In fact I’d like to do a job where I don’t have to tie women to beds,” he added.


Source: MSN



Jamie Dornan tired of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role

No comments:

Post a Comment