Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

Abhay Deol Says There should be transparency in award shows

Abhay Deol feels there are times when an undeserving person gets an award which is not fair.


Abhay Deol Says There should be transparency in award shows


“I think to celebrate cinema is great but sometimes when there is too many (awards) then you tend to lose credibility. I don’t think as an artist you can attend each and every award,” he said.


“I think as long as there is transparency and award function is pure in awarding an artist then its fine,” Deol said in a media interaction.


“Sometimes a deserving person gets an award sometimes a non deserving person gets an award. I could never attend awards. I said there are some deserving person who gets an award so here I am for IIFA,” he said.


Abhay was talking on the sidelines of the 15th IIFA awards in Tampa Bay, Florida. There were reports that Abhay is under financial crises after his debut home production film ‘One By Two‘ failed at the box office.


Abhay rubbished the reports. Read more on msn.



Abhay Deol Says There should be transparency in award shows

No comments:

Post a Comment