Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Kapil Sharma on a weight loss spree for YRF movie debut

With two episodes of his stand-up comedy show per week and an impending feature film debut looming over his head, comic entertainer Kapil Sharma is currently going through the most hectic time of his life. And now he has a nutritionist accompanying him to all his shootings, as he needs to lose weight for his movie project.


Kapil Sharma on a weight loss spree for YRF movie debut


The irregular hours and the erratic schedules have taken their toll on his health.


“My schedules are so jam-packed that I just snatch sleep and food whenever I could. But I’ve decided health comes first. I’ve got a guy to control my food intake. The trouble is he feeds me boiled vegetables for dinner.”


“But then after that when I’m on my own, I end up cheating and snacking on bread and omelette while shooting. So I’m not losing as much weight as I’d like to,” he added.


Fortunately, Kapil’s back problem has been taken care of. Read more on msn.



Kapil Sharma on a weight loss spree for YRF movie debut

No comments:

Post a Comment