Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Shilpa Shetty wants to revive her two-heroine action film with Bipasha Basu

Shilpa Shetty has expressed her desire to re-work her two-heroine action film project starring her and Bipasha Basu.


Shilpa Shetty wants to revive her two-heroine action film with Bipasha Basu


“I wanted to make an action film with two heroines. I was going to make it with Bipasha and me before my debut home production film ‘Dishkiyaoon‘. It went too over budget. This was four years ago,” Shilpa, 38, said.


“Bipasha had also liked the script… She wanted a final draft. When I was working that time if this was made into Rs 20-25 crore then it would have been viable. But the budget went upto Rs 40-50 crore. That time, we did not have films like ‘Fashion’. It was a scary time,” she added.


But she does want to revive the project. Read more on msn.



Shilpa Shetty wants to revive her two-heroine action film with Bipasha Basu

No comments:

Post a Comment