Pages

Wednesday 26 March 2014

First Look at The Rock in 'Hercules - The Thracian Wars'

The first official images of Dwayne Johnson-starrer ‘Hercules: The Thracian Wars’ has been released online.


First Look at The Rock in 'Hercules - The Thracian Wars'


One of the pictures features Johnson, as the titular demi-God, channeling his inner warrior in a battlefield and the other shows him being chained to the wall, reported Ace Showbiz.


“It’s when Hercules breaks through the chains and becomes the demi-god he was born to be. I was actually yelling with all the power I could muster, ‘I am Hercules!’ I gave it my all and made myself pass out every time we did it. But I honestly felt in that moment that I was born to play this role,” Johnson said.


Based on a graphic novel of the same name, the movie is a revisionist take on the classic myth set in a grounded world where the supernatural does not exist.


It will follow Hercules’ journey as a mercenary. Directed by Brett Ratner, it is set to make its way out across the country on July 25.


Last January, a ‘Hercules‘ film that told the origin story of Hercules was released.


Unfortunately, the Kellan Lutz starrer tanked on box office, collecting only USD 44 million against a reported budget of USD 70 million.


Source: MSN



First Look at The Rock in 'Hercules - The Thracian Wars'

No comments:

Post a Comment