Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Want to balance masala films with good roles, says Sonakshi Sinha

She may have various 100 crore ‘masala’ films to her credit but actress Sonakshi Sinha says she wants to balance such big budget entertainers with performance-oriented movies like ‘Lootera‘.


Want to balance masala films with good roles, says Sonakshi Sinha


Sonakshi started her career with Salman Khan starrer ‘Dabangg‘ and went on to star in ‘Rowdy Rathore‘, ‘Bullett Raja‘, ‘R…Rajkumar‘, ‘Dabangg 2′ and ‘Son of Sardar‘.


She will next be seen opposite Akshay Kumar in ‘Holiday‘.


“I want to do more ‘Lootera’ like films. I do want to do more films like that but a perfect script like that comes rarely. I am choosy. I have to feel very instinctively about a film. If it does not feel right from the bottom of my heart, I will not take it,” Sonakshi told US.


“Masala entertainers are kind of films which I personally like to watch and like being a part of. I think I am aiming at maintaining a balance between the two,” she added.


Famous for her girl-next-door image in films, Sonakshi is excited about her upcoming project ‘Holiday: A Soldier is Never Off Duty’ where she plays an urban girl.


The A R Murugadoss film is slated to release on June 6.


“I think after a very long time I am playing an urban college going girl, who is the most close to me personality wise. She plays a lot of sports. I used to play a lot of sports in school,” she said. Read More On MSN



Want to balance masala films with good roles, says Sonakshi Sinha

No comments:

Post a Comment