Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

Akshay Kumar Says If I get good script, I'll do sex comedy

Akshay Kumar, who is equally good at comedy, has a pragmatic approach towards the movie genres and says that he is open to doing sex comedies because for him it would be just “a character”.


Akshay Kumar Says If I get good script, I'll do sex comedy


Sex comedies are not often appreciated by the masses, but Akshay said: “Nobody is forcing you to watch such films. ‘Grand Masti’ did well at the box office, but if you don’t like it then don’t watch it.”


“If I get a good script, I will also do it. At the end of the day, it’s just a film. It’s just a character that you are following. You do not become a sex maniac or anything as such. Take a film as a film let it be reel not real,” the 46-year-old told reporters in a group interview.


“If it’s a sex comedy don’t feel shy what the audience will think and all! If you are making such a film, trust yourself and go with your conviction rather than thinking about you will lose few audience with this film.”


His body of work includes ‘Garam Masala’, which he describes as a sex comedy. Directed by Priyadarshan ‘Garam Masala’ featured Akshay and John Abraham in the lead and it was a box office success.


He said: “I think sex comedy is a very good genre. I did it long back. I would put ‘Garam Masala’ in the same zone.”


Source: MSN



Akshay Kumar Says If I get good script, I'll do sex comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment