Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Akshay Kumar says I never miss out on my holidays

Akshay Kumar may be loaded with work but the actor says he manages to take several breaks in between his shooting schedules in order to rejuvenate himself.


Akshay Kumar says I never miss out on my holidays


Known for leading a disciplined life, Akshay, 46, who is gearing up for many releases in the next 12 months including his next film ‘Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty’, says there is always room for a break if people plan their life properly.


“I plan in a right way… Like for instance I do three to films in a year but I still have six to seven holidays every year and people ask me how do I do that? I never work on Sundays. I take six-seven times holidays,” Akshay told us.


“Every holiday consists of six-seven days. There is an annual holiday of a month. If you divide and work on it, if you actually sit with your calendar, you can actually manage time. It is not a hard job,” he added.


‘Holiday’ has reunited the actor with Sonakshi Sinha after ‘Rowdy Rathore’, ‘Joker’ and ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobara’.


Directed by A R Murugadoss, the film holds a strong message against terrorism and aims to provide social awareness, the actor said. It is slated to release on June 6.


“I am playing an Army officer, who comes for a holiday and realises that the city in which he is staying has some kind of terrorism going on. I try to save the people with some of my army colleagues,” he said.


“It is a must watch film because it educates you about real terrorism. The director, he has learnt a lot about it and hence educates you about it. He has got lots of real incidents and got them together in the film. So I would say it is a very intelligent thriller,” he added.


Source: MSN



Akshay Kumar says I never miss out on my holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment