Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

Vishal Bhardwaj says It’s time for I&B ministry to help film fraternity

 Reacting to the arrest of Central Board of Film Certification’s (CBFC) CEO Rakesh Kumar in an alleged bribery case, filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj says it is high time that Information & Broadcasting Ministry should come forward and aggressively help film fraternity on various matters.


Vishal Bhardwaj says It’s time for I&B ministry to help film fraternity Vishal Bhardwaj says It’s time for I&B ministry to help film fraternity



“I have read about it (arrest of CBFC CEO) in newspapers.

I think I&B ministry should step in aggressively, it is not just the issue of censor, but other things as well.



Vishal Bhardwaj says It’s time for I&B ministry to help film fraternity

No comments:

Post a Comment