Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Rajinikanth meets Karuna - extends belated b'day greetings

Tamil superstar Rajnikanth today called on DMK chief M Karunanidhi at his residence and extended his belated birthday wishes.


Rajinikanth meets Karuna - extends belated b'day greetings


“I was away in Hyderabad on Kalaignar’s (as Karunanidhi is popularly known) birthday and could not wish him on that day. I came to wish him on his birthday. I also requested him to watch my film ‘Kochadaiiyaan‘,” Rajnikanth, who was dressed in his usual white shirt and dhoti, said.


Karunanidhi, who turned 91 on June 3, later posted a picture of him with the superstar with the caption, “Actor superstarrajini met me today at my home.”


The meeting lasted 20 minutes.


Source: MSN



Rajinikanth meets Karuna - extends belated b'day greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment