Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

'Karthikeya' my shot at catering to large audiences, says Nikhil Siddhartha

Nikhil Siddhartha is foraying into Tamil film market with ‘Karthikeya‘. He believes the Tamil-Telugu bilingual will give him an opportunity to expand his base and cater to large audiences in both the industries.


'Karthikeya' my shot at catering to large audiences, says Nikhil Siddhartha


“A lot of Tamil actors are entering Telugu industry with their dubbed films. When I got this film, I felt I should also make use of this opportunity to enter the Tamil industry. Moreover, ‘Karthikeya’ is a bilingual and not a dubbed film with a lot Tamil of actors. We have also shot in Tamil Nadu to make it look authentic,” Nikhil told us.


Directed by debutant Chandoo Mondeti, ‘Karthikeya’ is a thriller. The movie is also Nikhil’s first attempt at the genre as he’s usually known for entertaining audiences with his romantic and comedy roles in films such as ‘Happy Days’ and ‘Yuvatha’.


“Although this is my mainstream attempt at the thriller genre, I don’t want audiences to think it’s a thriller flick all the way. It also has elements of love, friendship and comedy to entertain. So it’s a thriller with a lot of entertaining elements,” he said. Read More On MSN



'Karthikeya' my shot at catering to large audiences, says Nikhil Siddhartha

No comments:

Post a Comment