Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Srivass hopes to repeat 'Lakshyam' success with Gopichand

Srivass, who is teaming up with Gopichand for the second time after Telugu blockbuster ‘Lakshyam’, in a yet untitled actioner, says he hopes to score another hit with their combination.


Srivass hopes to repeat 'Lakshyam' success with Gopichand


“Gopi and I will soon start working on a full-length action flick. I hope it will be as successful as ‘Lakshyam’, which Gopi considers as an important film in his career. We were supposed to work together earlier, but it didn’t materialize,” Srivass told us.


Basking in the success of his recent Telugu multi-starrer hit ‘Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda‘, Srivass wants to stay away from making films with an ensemble star cast.


“People have started calling me a multi-starrer expert. I don’t think I deserve such titles because I don’t consider myself an expert. In fact, I never wanted to do only multi-starrers but it so happened that there was a need to cast multiple stars for all my films so far,” he said.


“I want to make films with top heroes. I want to stay away from multi-starrers for a while. I need to prove that I can do other kind of films as well,” he added.


Besides ‘Lakshyam’, which was also a multi-starrer, Srivass has also directed ‘Rama Rama Krishna Krishna’, featuring actors Ram Pothineni and Arjun Sarja.


Source: MSN



Srivass hopes to repeat 'Lakshyam' success with Gopichand

No comments:

Post a Comment