Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Jackky Bhagnani: I'm not portraying Rahul Gandhi in Youngistaan

Jackky Bhagnani is playing a politician in ‘Youngistaan‘, but his role is not modeled on Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi.


Jackky Bhagnani I'm not portraying Rahul Gandhi in Youngistaa


“I am interested in politics and I have always kept a tab on it. You may find the similarity in the looks, but I am not portraying Rahul Gandhi in the film,” Jackky told us.


Directed by Syed Ahmad Afzal, the film also featuring late actor Farooque Sheikh and Neha Sharma will hit the screens on March 28.


Recalling his shooting experience with Farooque, who will be seen in a prominent role in ‘Youngistaan’, Jackky said: “Farooque Sheikhji is playing my kind of father. It is a triangle love story between me, Neha and Farooque sir’s character.” Read more on msn.



Jackky Bhagnani: I'm not portraying Rahul Gandhi in Youngistaan

No comments:

Post a Comment