Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

Alia Bhatt Says Would love to be a Yash Raj film heroine

Alia Bhatt says playing the female lead in a Yash Raj film is on her wish list.


 Alia Bhatt Says Would love to be a Yash Raj film heroine


“Everybody aspires to be a Yash Raj heroine. I would love to be Yash Raj heroine… I haven’t reached there but hopefully one day I will,” Alia, 21, said at the store launch of Diva’ni, the first Bollywood inspired fashion line by Yash Raj Films.


“The whole point of this collection was how Yashji would display all his heroines so it has fusion of romance, elegance, glamour and all of that. Whatever outfit I like I will pick that up,” she added.


The production house has partnered with Karol Bagh Saree House (KBSH) to create the label. Diva’ni will reflect the way late filmmaker Yash Chopra envisioned his heroines.


Alia, who made her debut with light hearted film ‘Student of the Year’ also expressed desire to do an action film.


“I can’t walk steady but hopefully one day I will do an action film,” she said.


The young actress is excited about her next release ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ with Varun Dhawan.


“It (film) is not straight out from ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’. We are paying a tribute to all major love stories. When we talk about love stories then the first thing that comes to our mind is ‘DDLJ’, it was an epic love story. It is a filmy love story,” Alia said.


The actress has drawn flak for her lack of general knowledge especially about politics after giving wrong answers on a chat show hosted by filmmaker Karan Johar.


When asked Alia how much is she updated now, she replied, “I know whenever you see me you will ask me about politics. I know our Prime Minister is Narendra Modi. And Smriti Irani is one of the cabinet ministers and I am very happy for her.


Source: MSN



Alia Bhatt Says Would love to be a Yash Raj film heroine

No comments:

Post a Comment