Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Deepika Padukone: I haven't been approached for 'Shuddhi'

Deepika Padukone has denied reports that she was approached for ‘Shuddhi‘ but said she was willing to do the film if offered.


Deepika Padukone I haven't been approached for 'Shuddhi'


“I haven’t been approached for the film yet. I don’t know if they (makers) know what is happening with the film,” Deepika said at an event.


“At the point when Hrithik was doing it I would have definitely be interested in doing it. Now that he is not doing it, I don’t know what is happening with the project,” she said.


The upcoming film under Karan Johar’s home production is getting delayed over its casting.


Earlier Kareena Kapoor Khan and Hrithik Roshan were to star in the film but Hrithik’s illness delayed the project, forcing the actor to opt out. Read more on msn.



Deepika Padukone: I haven't been approached for 'Shuddhi'

No comments:

Post a Comment