Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Sunny Leone Says I hope people change mindsets about my acting

Sunny Leone, whose Ragini MMS 2‘ has hit the screens, hopes that her performance in the movie will help people change their mindsets about her acting skills.


Sunny Leone Says I hope people change mindsets about my acting


“I don’t know if I would be able to shut the mouth of those who criticize my acting, speak bad about me, but I hope they watch this film and hopefully change their mind about my acting,” Sunny told reporters.


Sunny leone made her Bollywood debut with erotica ‘Jism 2′ in 2012, and then featured in ‘Jackpot‘ last year. While both the films failed to do decent business at the box office, her performance was hardly lauded. Read more on msn.



Sunny Leone Says I hope people change mindsets about my acting

No comments:

Post a Comment