Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Priyanka Chopra: Being self-made has toughened me

In an industry dominated by the Khans and the Kapoors, Priyanka Chopra is proud to have made her own space without the support of any guardian angel.


Priyanka Chopra: Being self-made has toughened me


“I came into the movie business with no help and no one to guide me. I take pride in the fact that I am self-made and I have become tough over the years,” Priyanka told us in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.


The ‘desi girl’ was born to a physician couple in the Indian Army. Her first brush with showbiz came when she stormed her way to success at the Miss World pageant in 2000. A career in movies was waiting to happen, and she was noticed with the 2003 film ‘Andaaz’.


In her over 10 years’ association with Bollywood, she has essayed various roles and even pocketed a best actress National Award for ‘Fashion’. But Priyanka believes she still has a long way to go in the industry. Read more on msn.



Priyanka Chopra: Being self-made has toughened me

No comments:

Post a Comment