Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

No one is a threat, enough room for everybody: Parineeti Chopra

Busy as a bee, Parineeti Chopra has a lot on her plate and says she is enjoying her work and doesn’t feel threatened by her contemporaries.


No one is a threat, enough room for everybody Parineeti Chopra


“This is my fourth year in the industry. And I’m doing the work that I am really enjoying,” said the actress who is rubbing shoulders with the likes of Anushka Sharma,  Deepika Padukone and Sonakshi Sinha.


With seven films to her credit, Parineeti says she is far more alert and anxious.


“Initially, I had nothing to lose. But with every passing film there are more expectations to live up to… There is a checklist of directors and actors you want to work with. The dreams expand and so do the anxieties. I want to be known for being versatile. So I’ll search now for the roles that take me to another level.”


The spirited scene-stealer says she doesn’t see any of her contemporaries as rivals. Read more on msn.



No one is a threat, enough room for everybody: Parineeti Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment